12
Marcadet-Poissonniers

This station's name was simply Marcadet until 1931. This station was renovated in the 1960s, with plastic panelling replacing the tiles. However, since then the station has not received either updated lighting nor new station signs. Note the original Nord-Sud tiles on the vault. Here they are green, signifying that this is an interchange station (with Line 4).

©2005-2015 Richard Whittaker - Milestone Concorde - Please report any bugs on GitHub