12
Marx Dormoy

Renamed from Torcy in 1946, this is an example of 1960s design, in which the station's original tiles were covered by plastic panels. Since then, new station signs have been installed, but the lighting remains the same. Also note the old Nord-Sud tiles on the vault. They are brown because this is a normal, non-interchange station.

©2005-2015 Richard Whittaker - Milestone Concorde - Please report any bugs on GitHub