12
Porte de la Chapelle

Station ambience

This station became Line 12's Northern terminus on the 23rd of August, 1916. Vastly different from other métro stations, this station has been restored to keep its old identity - as part of Nord-Sud Line A. The station is decorated with coloured tiles (mostly green because this is a terminus), and the station's name is similarly spelt out with tiles. The leftmost track also features an inspection pit.

©2005-2015 Richard Whittaker - Milestone Concorde - Please report any bugs on GitHub