The original Southern terminus for the line when it opened in 1910. This explains its strange layout: one island platform and two tracks for incoming trains from the North, but only one platform and track for outgoing trains. Additionally, the platforms are staggered. In actual fact, this is not how the station was built - the new platforms were built in 1930, just before the extension to Mairie d'Issy. The station has been left with its original Nord-Sud identity. The green tiles once again confirm this used to be a terminus.